E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Cant load new books as there is an apparent problem with my…

Customer Question
Cant load new books...

Cant load new books as there is an apparent problem with my credit card details

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Kindle Fire about 4 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Been going on for about 3 weeks now.Tried to edit my payment details

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

My name is ***** ***** and I look forward to assisting you today.

Please, follow the instructions below to solve your problem:
- Click the following link: https://payments.amazon.com/
- Log in to your account.
- Click Edit My Account Settings.
- Click Add, edit, or delete my credit cards.
- Enter the credit card and billing details.
- Click Add New Card.

After that is complete, you will be able to make purchases with no problems.

Rating me on the top of the page doesn't cost anything extra. Rating is how I am given credit. If you don't rate, doesn't give you a refund.

I would really appreciate it if, you could take a moment and rate me on the top of this page by clicking the Stars and clicking the Submit button on the top of this page.

Thank you,
***** *****

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com