E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Is the kindle the same as a tablet? kindle fie about 2 years…

Customer Question
Is the kindle the...

Is the kindle the same as a tablet?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Kindle fie about 2 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I am not having truble with it I was just going to see if it works like a regular tablet

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Yes, it has almost all of the same features as a tablet.

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Josh, Technician