E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have a 2010 Kindle and I not connected to wifi anymore. I…

Customer Question
I have a 2010...

I have a 2010 Kindle and I not connected to wifi anymore. I get the

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Version-kindle 3.3 (611680021)

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Three days and followed directions for restart and tried to get on a

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I only use the kindle to buy books from Amazon.com. That's what I'm

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

May I ask for the brand and model name of your wireless router or your wireless modem?

Once I have the above requested information, I will be able to give you the correct answer.

I look forward to your response,
Jason