E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My Kindle won't connect to our Wi-Fi network. I have put in…

Customer Question
My Kindle won't connect...

My Kindle won't connect to our Wi-Fi network. I have put in the correct password ***** as soon as I push submit " forget" comes up beside the Wi-Fi network name HELP11

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Amazon kindle 3.4(###) ###-#### About 4 to 5 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About three months. Went to the store I bought it followed all instructions given. Followed instructions on Kindle settings page

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 11 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, have you considered / tried performing a software update of the Kindle? ...manually with the use of a computer?

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.