Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

My Kindle won't connect to our Wi-Fi network. I have put in

Customer Question

My Kindle won't connect to our Wi-Fi network. I have put in the correct password ***** as soon as I push submit " forget" comes up beside the Wi-Fi network name HELP11
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: amazon kindle 3.4(###) ###-#### About 4 to 5 years old
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: About three months. Went to the store I bought it followed all instructions given. Followed instructions on Kindle settings page
JA: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Louie replied 1 month ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, have you considered / tried performing a software update of the Kindle? ...manually with the use of a computer?

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.