E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I cant login with my kindle app data. what do i do, its a…

Customer Question
I cant login with...

I cant login with my kindle app data. what do i do

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Its a kindlr

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

There has been no problem . my credit card was stolen and I was trying to add my new credit card info ....

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Randy Boman, Technician replied 11 months ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician

My name is Randy,

I will be glad to assist you.

You can edit your payment method by visiting the Settings page within Manage Your Content and Devices from a web browser on your computer.

To view or edit your payment method:

Go to CLICK HERE Manage Your Content and Devices (Amazon.com full site).
From Settings, select Edit Payment Method below Digital Payment Settings.
Select the desired credit card information, or add a new card, and then click Continue.

Enter the desired billing address, and then click Continue. You will be taken back to the Digital Payment Settings page where you can view your edited 1-Click payment method.

If it does not up on the Kindle after a few minutes follow these steps on the Kindle please.

Press and hold, or slide and hold, the Power button for a full 40 seconds, even after the screen goes blank, then let go. Press or slide the power button to restart if the device does not start up again on its own.