E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My kindle wont do anything, it is a blank screen,

Customer Question
My kindle wont do...

My kindle wont do anything, it is a blank screen

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

CE07002015

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just started. Tried to put in an order and it would't take it, now it won't do anything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Don'te know what else, just want it back on

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/13/2017
Electronics Technician: MD.SADIQUE, Engineer replied 11 months ago
MD.SADIQUE
MD.SADIQUE, Engineer

Hi, I'm Sadique. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Let's try resetting your Kindle; follow the steps below:

1) Remove your Kindle from the charger if connected.Please remove the USB cable also.

2) Press and hold the Power button on the bottom of the device for about 25 seconds and then release the switch.

3) Please press and hold your Kindle for atleast 25 seconds.If you only hold the Power button for only 5 to 10 seconds you'll just turn the unit OFF. So you have to hold the power button for atleast 25 seconds.