Viet - E-reader Tech
Viet - E-reader Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot issues with E-readers.
30037186

I am experiencing trouble with my Kindle reader. I am in the

Customer Question

I am experiencing trouble with my Kindle reader. I am in the middle of a book, when I was notified that I needed to plug it in to re-charge. This I did, and since then, I am not been able to turn the pages of my book. The light at the bottom of the device is green. I just tried it again, and I am in the book but can't turn the page and move ahead. Thanks for any help you can give. I'd like to finish my book!
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Outlook when I am at home. We are en route right now.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: On my lap top, veery occasionally on my iPhone.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None. I haven't come across any guidance to do so.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: It confuses me that you are speaking of e-mail when I am trying to open my Kindle reader.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Viet - E-reader Tech replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please press and hold (or slide and hold) the Power on / off button / switch on your Kindle for about 45 seconds, then turn it back on and check.

- Does that do anything? What's showing on your Kindle's screen now?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

Does it do anything when you keep holding the Power on / off button / switch on your Kindle for a long time, like for about 45 seconds?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,