E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My Amex keeps getting turned down by Kindle, OS X Yosemite…

Customer Question
My Amex keeps getting...

My Amex keeps getting turned down by Kindle

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

OS X Yosemite MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Mid 2014) -

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

10 days or so.I usually just end up not buying anything if I can not pay for it. What trouble shooting do you suggest?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't know!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/11/2017
Electronics Technician: Randy Boman, Technician replied 8 months ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician

Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.

If your payment method has been declined, do one of the following:

• Confirm your credit card number, expiration date, billing address, and phone number were entered correctly in Your Account.

Note: The billing address and phone number entered must match those associated with your credit card.

You can edit your payment method by visiting the Settings page within Manage Your Content and Devices from a web browser on your computer.

To view or edit your payment method:

Go to CLICK HERE Manage Your Content and Devices (Amazon.com full site).

From Settings, select Edit Payment Method below Digital Payment Settings.

Select the desired credit card information, or add a new card, and then click Continue.

Enter the desired billing address, and then click Continue. You will be taken back to the Digital Payment Settings page where you can view your edited 1-Click payment method. If all information is correct and it still fails follow these steps please>

Press and hold, or slide and hold, the Power button for a full 40 seconds, even after the screen goes blank, then let go. Press or slide the power button to restart if the device does not start up again on its own.

• Then check.

• Please let me know if you need any other assistance.
    Also, please take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top and click on submit.
    Thank you very much!

Did that work for you?

Randy Boman
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician