E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I am in the middle of reading a book (An Indian Affair by…

Customer Question
I am in the...

I am in the middle of reading a book (An Indian Affair by John Masters) and my Kindle seems to be stuck and not letting me continue. Pls help

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Not sure - where can I find this ?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About 24 hours - no trouble shoo ting tried (don't know any)

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes - the last pageI have has shaded lines

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/11/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and use it.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

Electronics Technician: dainne-cssm,
 replied 11 months ago
dainne-cssm
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. http://www.justanswer.com/e-readers/ao54r-middle-reading-book-an-indian-affair.html. Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.