Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

I just got a new Nook, difference from my old one which

Customer Question

I just got a new Nook, difference from my old one which died. What network should I be using it on? Does it make a difference?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: It is brand new NookGlowlightPlus
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I just got this one today and am charging it up. When that is done, on what network shall I have it? Some kind of Tenda??? I see no instructions.
JA: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NOI
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Your Nook Glowlight can be connected to any WiFi network that supplies internet, basically.

Here's how to do that procedure, if you know what network you want to connect to, or if you know what WiFi network is near you (anything, including library WiFi, cafe WiFi, and so forth, will work):

- Tap the gear icon in the Status Bar to open on the Quick Settings window.

Tap All Settings.

Tap on Wireless.

Make sure that Wi-Fi is turned on.

Look on the Wireless Networks list, and select a network name that is the right one (and if it shows signal strength bars, one that has a lot of signal strength, which would be best and nearby), and tap the check button or the Connect button. Fill in the WiFi's password ***** prompted. That should do it.

You can connect to AT&T WiFi hotspots too, with your Nook Glowlight.

Does this answer your question?