E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My Kobo will not hold the charge. I have had it for 2 yrs.

Customer Question
My Kobo will not...

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Kobo glow ce0560

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have to reboot it, tried to plug it in for a coup[le of hours,I did nor remove the back.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how are we going to fix it?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/10/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Have you tried a different charger?

Different chargers will not work. I have had it for 2 yrs and it just started this problem, last year, yes, I know, I shopuld have connected with you sooner. I try it once a month.
do not want to spend a lot of money on this OK?

Since it is outside of warranty, it would cost more to repair the Kobo than to buy a new one.

You can buy a new Nook for $59.99 up to $179.99

Thank you very much for the information. I will probably buy a new one .

You're welcome!

Please use the star rating at the top to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.