Josh, Technician
Experience:  E-reader expert
50836188

Purchased BBC Taming of the the Shrew Audio. Tried to

Customer Question

Purchased BBC Taming of the the Shrew Audio. Tried to download twice and both times it remained in "pending" status on my Kindle touch. I had to cancel both times. Can you help?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Hold on please. Not where I thought it was
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Two days I just cancelled the download and then tried a second time w/ same result Sorry - have misplaced it. Can you hang on a minute or two?
JA: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Found it.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30 seconds until the Kindle restarts
If that does not work, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.