Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

Ting to go to the bookstore to order a book, my kindle tells

Customer Question

Ting to go to the bookstore to order a book, my kindle tells me my WiFi is not working because it's out of range, I have never had this problem before, plus I bring my Kindle right next to my wifi but it's still not working, could it be that I recently changed to broadband ? I can't get into my settings to check this, it's been a few months since I used my Kindle, how can I resolve this?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: I can't find the model of my Kindle, but I have an online user guide for 3rd edition, I think I have had it for about five years
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It's been going for the past week or two, I had been given a load of paperback books so now that Ive finished those I want to get back to my Kindle, it's so much more convenient to take around, I couldn't find the troubleshooting forbthis problem
JA: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No this is all I can think of
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  MD.SADIQUE replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Sadique. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

As your broad band is changed you need to reconnect your Kindle to the new Broadband.

Are you talking to me via your computer?

If yes, is it connected to your wifi?