E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I can't reset my kindle, Amazon Fire 2015, It has a

Customer Question
I can't reset my...

I can't reset my kindle

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Amazon Fire 2015

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It has a passcode, because it belonged to someone else--but now we can't reset the passcode--I went to "Manage My Devices" which told me to deregister it, but now I can't do anything

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/10/2017
Electronics Technician: Viet - E-reader Tech, Technician replied 11 months ago
Viet - E-reader Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. If you enter an incorrect password ***** PIN (at least characters in length) for five times, does it give you the Reset option? If yes, can you use that option?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

What's showing on your Kindle's screen now?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,