Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

Storage is taken up by books and games

Customer Question

Storage is taken up by books and games
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Eric replied 1 month ago.

Hey there! my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I will do all I can to provide you with excellent service and answer your questions as quickly as possible. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• The offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept a request for one if you wish, but you do not have to.
  • Please keep this browser open, so that we do not lose contact. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will continue helping you until your question is 100% answered, please ask as many follow up questions as you want to.
Expert:  Eric replied 1 month ago.

Which make and model device are you using? Am I correct in assuming you need to clear up some storage space in said device?