E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How can I clear memory on my Kindle, Kindle Fire, 5 yr,

Customer Question
How can I clear...

How can I clear memory on my Kindle

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Kindle Fire, 5 yr

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Message is there is no longer any storage availablle, contact settings, storage

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Storage internal storage says 463 MB free of 5.63 GB

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/9/2017
Electronics Technician: Michael Hannigan, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Michael Hannigan

Hello. My name is***** will be helping you with your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and respond.

Is the storage taken up by books or by other data?