E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Trouble signing in to new nook. Say my gmail or password is…

Customer Question
Trouble signing in to...

Trouble signing in to new nook. Say my gmail or password ***** ***** I changed my password ***** a

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It's a brand new nook glow light plus.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just go it today and I am trying to activate it. I have tried to change my password ***** tried to open a new account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I prefer not to have a new account or change my email address.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/10/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

I apologize for the long wait.

Do you still need help with your issue?