Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

Kindle Team, I have a Kindle 4.1.3 version registered under

Customer Question

Hello Kindle Team,I have a Kindle 4.1.3 version registered under my name Joelle Finkelstein and my husband has a more modern version registered as Joelle's second Kindle and we in fact most of the time order books that we both like.The problem is that when he orders books from his kindle I can download them to my own kindle from the 'archived items' category on my device but we still can't figure out how he can draw books that I have ordered through my own Kindle to his device, because there is no category in my kindle that permits to share with another kindle device.I m sure that there is a way, though, isn't there ?I'd be very grateful if you could explain me how to do it and svp detail all steps as I am not a technology freak.All the best
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Kindle 5 from 2012 and my husband's is a more recent one with white paper
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: in fact it's the first time we notice it because up till now he was making the orderings and I would download them on mine through the arhived items category. But yesterday he wantewd to order a book and then was notified that I had already ordered it some time ago (An officer and a spy by ***** ***** and his kindle could not let him ordering saying that it had been already< Then he tried to download it from my device to his and realized that there was no way to do it. What steps should be done to download to his device from mine a book ordered through my device ?
JA: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Mine is a Kindle 5th gen and my husband's a probably 7thNo
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.

Do you share the same Amazon account?