E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I bought "Somewhere Night Falls" and forrgot my password. I…

Customer Question
I bought "Somewhere Night...

I bought "Somewhere Night Falls" and forrgot my password. I want to read it on my laptop. How do I get back to it please. At the age of 91, technology gets diifficult.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It has Dy on it's top and it's about five years okd

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

This is my first problem

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I think not thankyou

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/9/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is your email address on file with Amazon?