E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I cannot get into my library. I just finished a book on my…

Customer Question
I cannot get into...

I cannot get into my library. I just finished a book on my Kindle. It will not let me get past similar books. I have now tried on my computer to get into my Kindle library. I've gone into Amazon. I can't find my library.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It's old but, before I read this book which I downloaded from Amazon, I could see my library.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I've tried everything I know how to do.... turn it off and on.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to know how to get into the library. Thank you.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/9/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Try restarting the Kindle - press and hold the power button to turn it off, then turn it back on again.

Let me know exactly what you are seeing on the screen?