E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My toggle switch won't function. Prior to this the cursor…

Customer Question
My toggle switch won't...

My toggle switch won't function. Prior to this the cursor was racing up and down the left side of the page.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Model # D00801

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just started today. I have rebooted the kindle several times

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/9/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

There is a problem with the toggle button.

Try cleaning around it first.

If that doesn't help then the Kindle will need to be sent for repair.

This service was of no use to me whatsoever

Your satisfaction is my priority; How can I be of further assistance?