E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Get alexa going, sk705, new, like what

Customer Question
Get alexa going Technician's...

Get alexa going

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Sk705

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

New

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Like what

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/8/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Technician replied 11 months ago
Russell H., Technician

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I'd like to help you with the Alexa service and the Echo device you have.

What light currently shows on the Echo device, please?

blue w

OK...

The light on the Echo device should be blue at first, then turn orange. Has it ever turned orange? and is it flashing blue, or steady blue?

As well as whether the light on the Echo device has ever turned orange, there is also another question: how old is the Echo device in question? and is it placed near enough to your WiFi router - it doesn't have to be next to it, just not too distant from it either.