E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I purchased a new kindle and I do not know how to attach I…

Customer Question
I purchased a new...

I purchased a new kindle and I do not know how to attach I to my previous kindle account

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Kindle paperwhit

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just purchased last week

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/8/2017
Electronics Technician: Eric, Technician replied 11 months ago
Eric, Technician

Hey there! my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I will do all I can to provide you with excellent service and answer your questions as quickly as possible. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• The offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept a request for one if you wish, but you do not have to.
  • Please keep this browser open, so that we do not lose contact. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will continue helping you until your question is 100% answered, please ask as many follow up questions as you want to.

Just to clarify, you got a new Kindle Paperwhite, and you want it to sync with the books you already have on your older Kindle, correct?