E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Why do the books on my kindle fire that I want to read have…

Customer Question
Why do the books...

Why do the books on my kindle fire that I want to read have a large check mark in the middle of the screeh and th book will not be selected to read

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

How do I tell Is it under settings? I have had this kindle at least two years with extremely high useage

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It just started. I have turned my kindle off and on several times but nothing else

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to be able to read a book. Also My library books are now sorted alphabetically and I want the current book to come up first for selection

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/8/2017
Electronics Technician: Michael Hannigan, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Michael Hannigan

Hello. My name is***** will be helping you with your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and respond.

What "view" do you have selected?