Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

Why do the books on my kindle fire that I want to read have

Customer Question

why do the books on my kindle fire that I want to read have a large check mark in the middle of the screeh and th book will not be selected to read
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: how do I tell Is it under settings? I have had this kindle at least two years with extremely high useage
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It just started. I have turned my kindle off and on several times but nothing else
JA: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want to be able to read a book. Also My library books are now sorted alphabetically and I want the current book to come up first for selection
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be helping you with your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and respond.

What "view" do you have selected?