E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

The case is separating from the screen, several years old.

Customer Question
The case is separating...

The case is separating from the screen

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Several years old. it is a kindle fire

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just tried to force the case and screen together and it didn't help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

The charging cable cannot keep in contact

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/8/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You can contact Amazon to arrange a return for repair.

They may offer you a good trade-in deal on a new model.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/orc/returns/homepage.html/