E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My paper white kindle does not respond properly to turning…

Customer Question
My paper white kindle...

My paper white kindle does not respond properly to turning pages

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It is the paperwhite, model?? purchased july this year.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Started last night, no other trouble shooting

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Also had trouble getting my library, all was taking very long

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and use it

Let me know the results please

Thank you

Electronics Technician: carlo-cssm,
 replied 11 months ago
carlo-cssm
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address.
Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.(paste the question link into the response).
Thank you,
The JustAnswer Customer Support Team.