E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Received messge that there is a problem with my credit card.

Customer Question
Received messge that there...

Received messge that there is a problem with my credit card. This is because I lost my card and now have a new one

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

Paperwhite model, don't know the number

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

A week or so. Haven't tried anything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. When I go to purchase a book, they notify me that I have already purchased it and I should look in library, which I do but it isn' there.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

To renew this you must update the details via your computer on your Amazon account.

To do this, please do the below steps.

Visit the page for your account - https://www.amazon.com/manageyourkindle

- Log into using your Amazon account (the same Amazon account you have registered on your Kindle)

On the right side select "Settings"

Under 'Kindle Payment Settings' (first option)

Click 'Edit Payment Method'

Change your credit card details.

Restart your Kindle and it will update

It will then be updated

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you