E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

I cannot register on my new kindle fire tablet. How do I do

Customer Question
I cannot register on my...
I cannot register on my new kindle fire tablet. How do I do this?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: firehd8
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i just got it
JA: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i dont think so
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

What exactly happens when you try to register the Kindle?

Please let me know

i put in e mail address but it wont accept my password
no. i dont want to spend any more money

Ok, can you click on my link bellow

https://www.amazon.com/gp/css/account/forgot-password/email.html

Reset your password ***** and when you have, use the new password ***** your Kindle

Let me know the results please

how do i cancel free trial? i am 70 years old and thought tthisc would be easier. I will just take the kindle back

why don't you do the instructions I gave you to resolve this?

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician