E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

If i can't get my kindle to connect to amazon what should i…

Customer Question
If i can't get...

If i can't get my kindle to connect to amazon what should i do?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Kindle 5.1.2 D01200 2011

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I bought it from someone else and i can't get it resistered where i can download my books

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

It won't let me resister to my amazon account ive been trying 4 days now

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and connect.

Let me know the results please

Thank you