E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I purchased books on my new device,, I purchased books on my…

Customer Question
I purchased books on...

I purchased books on my new device

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

, I purchased books on my new device, a Samsung Galaxy Tab A, but have been unable to download them.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing except retry.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please the app you are using on the Galaxy Tab?

Please let me know

Kindle app. Also I agreed to a refundable charge of $5 and you have charged $56 to my credit card . I would like to see an immediate reversal of that charge!

You can get a refund here

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0