E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have forgotten my password for my kindle can you help, its…

Customer Question
I have forgotten my...

I have forgotten my password ***** my kindle can you help

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Its a paperwhite and is approx. 2 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

This is the first, we have forgotten the password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

The kindle could be called/named "Dennis's 4th or 5th kindle" if this helps

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Viet - E-reader Tech, Technician replied 11 months ago
Viet - E-reader Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean you are not able to open anything nor menu / settings on your Kindle?

- Can you try enter the passcode / password 111222777 and confirm / continue and check?

- If that does not work, please tell me exactly what's showing on your Kindle's screen. Is it asking for the Passcode, or the Amazon account password, or the Wi-Fi / wireless password?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,