Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of E-Readers
32989067

I have newKendle paper white. need to register and also get

Customer Question

I have newKendle paper white. need to register and also get it onto English
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: It is new to replace one that I had stolen out my car.do not see makee and moldel. Do I have to have the cover on it to make it work?
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I only got the new one yesterday and the Kendle ws stolen 2-3 week ago.I have not tried the trouble shooter. Just tried to register first and get it on English language. It's on hispanic now.
JA: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Right now the screen says something about WiFi .....
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: E-Readers
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am going to bed now. Hope I have an answer tomorrow.....
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and turn on the Kindle and tell me what you then see please.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I can't rate yet because nothing has been learned . So far this morning the only thing I can bring up is in hispanic language. I need english...why is this taking so long? I worked almost all day yesterday trying to register and get going....Please help me. Norma
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

Hi Norma

I sent you a set of instructions to do, can you do these and let me know the results please?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Afternoon now..I have found I have a faulty Kendel and have to return to the place I bought it. So I will not be needing your help for now. Since I am on a very low income I would appreciate if you could deduct any charges since we didn't get anything done. Thanks for trying anyway......Norma aka***@******.***
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

you will need to go here for a refund

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0