E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I get an error message, my machine is an Amazon fire HD 10,

Customer Question
I get an error...

I get an error message

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

My machine is an Amazon fire HD 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

The problem has been going on for a couple of weeks. the machine was ok for several weeks. Machine is a "fire HD 10"

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Technician replied 11 months ago
Russell H., Technician

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
What error message do you get on your Amazon Kindle Fire tablet, please? and under what circumstances or when you are trying to do what task?