Viet - E-reader Tech
Viet - E-reader Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot issues with E-readers.
30037186

I have a new Amazon Fire and want to give my old Kendle Fire

Customer Question

I have a new Amazon Fire and want to give my old Kendle Fire to someone else. How do I clean it for her use?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: About 2 years old
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I want to delete from an older Kendle and keep my account for the new one. I have not tried trouble shooting because there is no problem but that.
JA: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Viet - E-reader Tech replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. On your old Kindle Fire, please swipe down from the top of the screen, go to menu / Settings (or option More), then go to option My Account (or Registration), then tap on the option Deregister, if available, and confirm / continue.

- Next, please swipe down from the top of the screen, go to menu / Settings (or option More), then select option Device..., then option Reset to Factory Defaults and Reset.
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,

How is it going?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,