Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

My credit card information has changed how can iI update it

Customer Question

my credit card information has changed how can iI update it on my kindle
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: it is brand new old one was stolen my credit card has also been changed since now I WOULLD LIKE TO UPDATE INFORMATION the only no. I can see on the kindle isC WE 0700
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I am completly lost on this new device I went in on my login and it gave me all the information with my old credit card no. but I can't find any way to change it
JA: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: none
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

To change any of your payment information, you need to update your Amazon "One Click Payments" credit or debit card info from a PC or Laptop (NOTE: This can not be done from the Kindle directly).

You can update your card info directly at the link below through Amazon's site:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201252570

Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

If you need further assistance or get stuck- let me know. Before you go, could you please click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

Hello, I was just following up to see if you needed further help? The site shows that since the question is open that you are still looking for help.