E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I am unable to send kindle enabled books from my library to…

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to send kindle enabled books from my library to my kindle. This is my second kindle and I did not disable the first one although I no longer have it. How can I fix this.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Kindle 5.8.10(###) ###-####. I purchased it four years ago

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I've only tried this a month or two ago. My grandson trouble shot it and couldn't figure it out. I wouldn't have a clue what to even try

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30 seconds until the Kindle restarts
If that does not work, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.

It's back on

Check to see if the book that you sent is on the Kindle now

What should I do next

It didn't show up

Did you purchase it already?

It's a free library download

Are you selecting it from the Kindle store on the Kindle itself?

I don't want a call or any further contact. Please cancel any attempt to enroll me. This site should be illegal. You suck someone in as free then want to charge for everything. No thanks

You can call our customer service at 1-***-***-****