Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

I bought a new kindle and i don't remember my password or id

Customer Question

i bought a new kindle and i don't remember my password ***** id to register it and i need to do it to get access to the books that were on my old one
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

That password ***** id are, of course, your Amazon.com account. The Amazon.com account id is usually your email address... check in your email account to see if receipts and 'rate your transaction' emails are received there, and if so, your email account name is ***** ***** Amazon.com id unless you are sure it isn't.

After that... your password ***** ***** enough to either retrieve or reset... what do you think, is your email the Amazon.com id ? if so, we'll proceed. If not, I'll advise you how to act otherwise.