E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Can the battery be changed? I have two. One is Amazonkindle.

Can the battery be...

Can the battery be changed?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I have two. One is Amazonkindle. About eight years and the is a Kndle Fire about five

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Haven't tried anything except I can't charge eithr of them ant more. About three months

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?

I bought a new charger today and they stlll won't charge

8/19/2017
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Yes, they can be changed but usually it is cheaper to buy a new Kindle instead of replacing the battery.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

my e mail address has changed could that be the problem. And do I change with you

Are you still able to sign into your Amazon account using the old email address?

Josh, Technician
Phone call session started