Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Where can I turn for fixing my Amazon Kindle paperwhite

Where can I turn for fixing my Amazon Kindle paperwhite which is almost insensitive to flipping pages?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: I am living in Toronto and device was purchased in Bucharest, Romania and I don't know even what's it called!! nevermind model number...
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Problem is I don't have the booklet so I am blank. I tried and succeded to move into settings and home. Problem is 3 days old within the 2 yr warranty but the paperwork is in Bucharest-Romania where I purchased it at a store called Media Galaxi. Now I suuceded to work my way in settings.
JA: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: About me : I purchased a few Stuart Woods novels from Amazon but now am stopped in it's tracks lol

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

The problem you're having is often due to the software in the Kindle locking up and it needing to be rebooted. To do this, simply press and hold the power button on the bottom of the Kindle for 40 FULL seconds, then release and wait a full minute for it to reboot (do no press anything else within that minute).
If this does not cure the issue, try that reset up to THREE TIMES and wait the full minute to see if it reboots.

Let me know what happens once you try those steps please.

Were you able to get the Kindle to reboot? Are you still having the same problem?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It seams to allow flipping pages which was THE problem, Thank you very much.

Excellent and I'm glad to hear that! You're very welcome. Also, you paid the website a deposit to work with me, but I am not actually paid unless you click a positive rating. Could you do that for me please?

Do you need further assistance?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No. Thank you. Do I owe the 45 or else...?

I don't know anything about billing except that you've already paid the website the full agreed upon amount, the only part that hasn't happened is that I'm not paid for helping you solve the problem. You agreed to pay the deposit in GOOD FAITH for my help. I only work on here to support my livelihood- it's not a hobby.