E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I was reading. Word highlighted and nook seems to be locked.

I was reading....

I was reading. Word highlighted and nook seems to be locked. Can not turn off or continue reading.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Do not know model. About 6 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just happened Tried no troubleshooting. Can not do anything.

8/16/2017
Cory
Cory, Technician

Welcome, I am Cory. Thank you for asking your question today.

Please press in and hold the power button/on switch for 40 seconds to reset it.

Let me know if it is working after that.

Cory
Cory, Technician
working now. Thank you

I am glad it is working!

Have a good day!

Cory