E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I cannot register my kindle, Fire 5th generation, I don't…

Customer Question
I cannot register my...

I cannot register my kindle

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Fire 5th generation

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't know. Since I bought it..3 weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?

Noi

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
8/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 11 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.

Initially and to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted.

Still and I have to ask, is the Kindle new? ...bought from Amazon?