E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

This is a new Kindle. In the middle of the book it all of a…

Customer Question
This is a new...

This is a new Kindle. In the middle of the book it all of a sudden end the book. Also it says I need to be connected to wireless network. I have this at home. When I put in the information it says it's wrong and when I try and correct it it says I'm wrong.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

For 2 days. I tried to reboot.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: E-Readers
8/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 1 year ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially and to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than the above; "...tried to reboot..."?