E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My purchase of a book for my kindle on order no.

Customer Question
My purchase of a...

My purchase of a book for my kindle on order no. D01-2525710-7805043 has not arrived but has been charged to my bank a/c.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Please fix for me,

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

John Herman. ***@******.***

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
8/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 11 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially and to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted.

Don't know model details --its about 2years old & normally works well- look at my recent purchases. had no trouble before. all I want is my book on the order no. quoted on the invoice which has been charged to my bank a/c
no

Thank you for your kind understanding of automated-systems / machine-generated followups, ads & offers.

Have you tried / can you please try (if have not been done):

• turn Off and restart/re-boot the Kindle;
  • disconnect and reconnect the Kindle's WiFi connection;
  • ensure that the Kindle is able to go online/connect to the Internet;
  • sync to receive your content. Go to Home, tap the Menu icon, and then tap Sync and Check for Items;
  • should the book fail to complete downloading, consider deleting it from the Kindle device and then try re-downloading it from the cloud section;
  • go to the Manage Your Content and Devices page of your Amazon account to find the ebook that won’t download;
  • select the “Actions” field to choose to “Deliver” the title to a specific device;
  • or you can choose to download and transfer it to your device from a computer with a USB cable.
  • should the book be not in the Your Content and Devices list, check to make sure the order was completed in the Digital Orders section of Your Orders at Amazon;
  • if still a no-go, check if the Kindle's software needs updating.