Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

My purchase of a book for my kindle on order no.

Customer Question

My purchase of a book for my kindle on order no. D01-2525710-7805043 has not arrived but has been charged to my bank a/c.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Please fix for me,
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: John Herman. ***@******.***
JA: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Louie replied 2 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially and to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Don't know model details --its about 2years old & normally works well- look at my recent purchases. had no trouble before. all I want is my book on the order no. quoted on the invoice which has been charged to my bank a/c
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
no
Expert:  Louie replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for your kind understanding of automated-systems / machine-generated followups, ads & offers.

Have you tried / can you please try (if have not been done):

• turn Off and restart/re-boot the Kindle;
  • disconnect and reconnect the Kindle's WiFi connection;
  • ensure that the Kindle is able to go online/connect to the Internet;
  • sync to receive your content. Go to Home, tap the Menu icon, and then tap Sync and Check for Items;
  • should the book fail to complete downloading, consider deleting it from the Kindle device and then try re-downloading it from the cloud section;
  • go to the Manage Your Content and Devices page of your Amazon account to find the ebook that won’t download;
  • select the “Actions” field to choose to “Deliver” the title to a specific device;
  • or you can choose to download and transfer it to your device from a computer with a USB cable.
  • should the book be not in the Your Content and Devices list, check to make sure the order was completed in the Digital Orders section of Your Orders at Amazon;
  • if still a no-go, check if the Kindle's software needs updating.