E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Kindle experience had been wonderful but now am greatly

Customer Question
Kindle experience had been...

Kindle experience had been wonderful but now am greatly upset because I cannot connect the shop in the kindle store to order books anymore from our amazon account even when my wireless is turned on. this happened during one of your upgrades I think. I want the ability back to order.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

Amazon kindle is what i have. no problem turning it on in the past

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

A month not tried troubleshooting before

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?

No other pr0blems at this time

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
8/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the exact error message that you see?