E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My second Kindle is frozen. Won't unlock when swiped,

Customer Question
My second Kindle is...

My second Kindle is frozen. Won't unlock when swiped

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your Kindle?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

Where is the power button

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 1 year ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30 seconds until the Kindle restarts
If that does not work, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.