Josh, Technician
Experience:  E-reader expert
50836188

My second Kindle is frozen. Won't unlock when swiped,

Customer Question

My second Kindle is frozen. Won't unlock when swiped
JA: When did you last charge your Kindle?
Customer: Yesterday
JA: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?
Customer: Where is the power button
JA: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30 seconds until the Kindle restarts
If that does not work, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.