E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have a NOOK purchased 3.07.13. It lasted about 2 years and…

Customer Question
I have a NOOK...

I have a NOOK purchased 3.07.13. It lasted about 2 years and was told at Best Buy, where it was purchased that it was not fixable. I just got a Samsung tablet and would like to download my Nook on that but having trouble signing in. It has been a while so I obviously do not remember my password.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It is a NOOK HD 8GB, serial # 3024510018414115, That is the only # I can see on the receipt.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have not been able to use it since about 2015. I had in to Best Buy at least twice to be worked on and the last time they said it was not repairable.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?

Just would like to activate my account again so I can use the books I had purchased prior to it not working.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
8/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Click here: https://bookclubs.barnesandnoble.com/emailPasswordToken!input.jspa

Enter your username or email and press Continue

Follow the prompts to reset your password

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.