E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I am entering my billing address I got to enter phone number…

Customer Question
I am entering my...

I am entering my billing address I got to enter phone number which I did and it shows up under to please enter phone number and will not let me continue

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

It is my home phone number

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I am trying to set up my new kindle fire i have not used it yet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?

Not that i can think of

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
8/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

I apologize that you had to wait for a response.

Do you still need help with your issue?