E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I cannot log onto the internet on my kindle. Had company…

Customer Question
I cannot log onto...

I cannot log onto the internet on my kindle. Had company that used it and it is 6 or 7 years old and I do not remember my password. How can I get it reset.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

How can I find that?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

3 days. Have tried various passwords. Don't know what else to do.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure what else I should include.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
8/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

I apologize that you had to wait for a response.

Do you still need help with your issue?