E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I cannot rember my password and having trouble changing the…

Customer Question
I cannot rember my...

I cannot rember my password ***** having trouble changing the amazon pass word. I just bought a new kindle fire hd and would like to register it so I can use it. I have a older kindle fire

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Kindle Fire?

My older one will not hold charg so has been a while. new one cannot get on it

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

Where is that

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
8/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Randy Boman, Technician replied 11 months ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

What is your amazon account email address please?