E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have a new modem- Do I need to change my password-will…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new modem- Do I need to change my password-will there be a change on my kindle- Please advise on anything I need to do to continue service- Thanks***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Kindle?

This morning I read but did not try buying a new book.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

Do not know how-

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?

No- Thank you.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
8/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

This depends, do you have a new ROUTER, or just a new modem? It may be a combined modem/router.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.