Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

I have a new modem- Do I need to change my password-will

Customer Question

I have a new modem- Do I need to change my password-will there be a change on my kindle- Please advise on anything I need to do to continue service- Thanks***@******.***
JA: When could you last access your Kindle?
Customer: this morning I read but did not try buying a new book.
JA: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?
Customer: Do not know how-
JA: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No- Thank you.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

This depends, do you have a new ROUTER, or just a new modem? It may be a combined modem/router.

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.